Sunday, May 18, 2008

All About me - Synopsis:

I'm formerly a Restless Colorado Native, grew up in tiny little town with a great big ski hill way up in the Rocky Mountains. Spent much time on my grandparents ranch in the Collegiate Peaks area surrounded by 14,000ft mountains, and for a time I lived in the choir loft of an old converted church in downtown Denver. I traded the Rockies for the Sierras and Tahoe to be close to my nieces and nephew [who told me I lived toooo far away] and the rest of the family who had relocated here. Professionally I'm a former chef and baker who switched to technology and now is in transportation and tourism. I enjoy the outdoors, walking, biking, flyfishing, I grew up in a ski area but I don't alpine ski any longer. I am also interested in activities of a cultured nature ... i.e. cheese & yogurt ... how about arts, music, theatre, and my favourite hobby is travel.

No comments: